Quick Notice

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Give up..........or give in !!!

Mar 21, 2010 | Cicero

When I opened this blog in May, 2009 after some intense cajoling from my cousin (an established blogger) I had hoped to pen a few words every few days. He wanted me to write the many stories which I would transmit over the ether.

Writing has always been serious business for me. It is not simply a matter of keying in a word at a time: whenever I want. Ideas like thoughts do not announce their visits and more often than not fade away like memories.

However, I have it on authority, that writing a blog is cathartic and like reading books, is a 'good' habit. Cathartic or not, I am willing to give it another try. If for nothing else, it would be a medium for my friends to keep up with me.

I hear you say, an anonymous blog and a network of friends. Isn't it an oxymoron. Well, I have noticed that quite a few of the good blogs I have read are anonymous. Anonymity perhaps liberates the ability to speak freely or shields the authors against the whackos out there who haven't heard of 'free speech'. Whatever be my reason, I started with anonymity and will stick with it. And what the hell, I can bitch freely about some of you guys out there and without your ever finding out that you are (in) famous.

So GIVE IN OR GIVE UP ......... definitely give in baby.

Tags: | 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment